As real estate attorneys, we treat each matter like the unique situation each matter is. Whether it’s a commercial property, financing or investment, a purchase or a sale, new construction or renovation: all real estate comes with a large list of potential pitfalls. We have come across all sort of these situations and can help you identify potential issues and avoid them.
We handle the following matters relating to Commercial properties:
- Create real estate corporations, including special purpose real estate entities, real estate partnerships and joint ventures
- 1031 exchanges
- Represent building owners, landlords, and tenants in negotiating, drafting, interpreting and enforcing real estate leases and subleases.
- Easements and other real estate use licenses
- Commercial real estate leases and office leases
- Real estate due diligence (including title insurance review and land survey review)
- Real estate broker agreements and construction contracts
- Credit agreements/notes, security agreements, mortgages, and fixture filings on behalf of institutional real estate lenders such as mortgage banks
- Real estate transactions
Please call us to discuss your matter with an attorney. There is no fee or obligation for an initial telephone consultation with one of our lawyers.